Sunday, March 21, 2010

M.O.S night

YOH~YOH~
don't stop it pls..shake it mama shake it~~
YEAH!!i hav a gd gd last night..^^
i went to MOS wit my fren last night..
1st pui jie & sin hong came my hse den we went to jeann hse tgt..
caz james wil fetch us at jeann's hse..=]
i thk the party around gt 20 ppl ba~~
wow..banyak orang..GOOD~^^
hmm..1st time went to MOS..
ok geh..nt bad..
keep dance dance dance n dance~~
dance til dizzy..@.@
lol..dance har dance jz left me n babe jeann at dance floor jek..
all duno go where jor..
so a MAT SALLEH slowly dance to behind of me n dance wit me..
babe jeann too..
the mat salleh tat behind me start hold my hand n lead me to dance..
n sud hug me..><"
my leg cannot touch the floor for few second..=..="
btw..den we back to table n drink..
around 2+am den we jau back lo..
me,puijie,sin hong & keihoong over9 at jeann's home..=]
we chat til 6am+ cai slp..=P
i hav a good good night wit my lovely fren..^v^

waiting james to fetch us..=]

in the car~~

drunk~drunk~drunk~

me & pooi san

me & looyee




looyee__me__jeann_pooi san

me__jeann__looyee


ops~~

hug~hug~hug~~

stil gt some of the pic at babe jeann there..
after i get it den wil upload again..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment