Tuesday, June 7, 2011

graduated !!

yeah!!

done my last paper on 2day!

which mean im graduated ! =D

honey moon start from now ^^


oh ya..bcaz of final exam..

i long time didn't update my blog

was out to photo shoot wit my babe last few week ago

shooting wit 3 photographer : gary,alex n mike


the photo below taken by alex =)

still waiting for gary n mike de photo

with Ipad2








not much photo i get from alex..


seriously,i hav no confidence at all..


no mood to take photo on tat day actually


btw..gary!! i wan more photo from u =P

3 comments:

  1. hi dear..sorry bout my bad...i was totally missed out...i apologise here..if got another chance i will take more for u....i owe u one..gary havent pass me the photo....i still waiting....anyway..u done great job....i appreciated..really....alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates for your graduation.

    Emcee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do graduate programmes

    ReplyDelete