Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sin Hong's Birthday & gathering~^^

2day work til 5pm jek caz tonight gonna to celebrate sin hong's birthday at the same time for gathering too..caz we long time no meet together jor..><

after 5pm..i met my babe jeann at sg..after tat i going to find earing for my dear peipei..

finally i found tat shop n i bought it..hope he wil lik it..^^

when i gav it to my dear,my dear said he wan black colour..mean tat i bought wrong jor..><

feel sad..act i jz wan my dear happy when he get the earing from me..

bt the result nt same as wat i wan..feel bad..


anyway..dear fetch me n jeann back to my home..after i bath n done my stuff den we going out to fetch pui jie n went to 小小饭店 to wait other ppl..

b4 tat,pui jie was book a room for us to celabrate oh..so tat we cn sing k in the room..^^

act sin hong duno tat we wanna celebrate for her..wat she noe is jz for gathering jek..kaka

ops..babe jeann was hiding under the table to give suprise for sin hong..kaka


birthday cake for sin hong



寿星女--佘视蔓



she is making a wish..


sin hong n ho sin..so match..^^


babe jeann n me..^^



me n my lovely dear..^^


tis is wat we eat lo..the bill around rm250..huh~

to:ABU~~

im wish u hav a happy birthday on tis year..hope u wil lik wat we prepare for u too..^^

18th year old lo..wish u all the best in ur life..

friendship forever..muacks~

happy birthday to sin hong

No comments:

Post a Comment